Our spacious storage units fit a variety of needs.
- A variety of sizes and contract lengths
- 24/7 surveillance
- 24/7 access in a well-lit complex
- Pay your bill online
Are you moving and need a place to store your belongings during the move? We can help!
5 x 10 or 7 x 8
5 x 10 Space: 50 sq. ft.
Size Equivalent: Long walk-in closet.
Ideal for: large sofa, dresser, boxes
7 x 8 Space: 56 sq. ft.
Size Equivalent: Wide walk-in closet.
Ideal for: boxes, dresser, chair, easy access
10 x 25
Space: 250 sq. ft.
Size Equivalent: Family room, longer than standard-size garage.
Ideal for: large boat, large household storage, utility vehicles
Do you have extra furntiture that you want to keep safe and secure? We have space for that!
10 x 10
Space: 100 sq. ft.
Size Equivalent: Average bedroom.
Ideal for: twin bed, dresser, chair, boxes, easy access
Are you a student who needs to store their stuff for summer break? Have a summer hobby that you need to pack away for winter? We can help!
10 x 20
Space: 200 sq. ft.
Size Equivalent: Family room or standard-size garage.
Ideal for: car, boat, large furniture, boxes
Door height: 8, 10, & 12 foot doors available
What size storage unit do I need?
Use this space calculator to help you decide or read the descriptions above.
Important to know when renting a storage unit:
- We recommend you use D-Con and protect your contents with some type of dust cover. Keep one or more containers of DampRid Moisture Absorber in your storage facility at all times. You simply place a container of DampRid moisture-absorbing crystals in your unit and they’ll absorb the excess moisture from the air.
- Never put anything wet or damp in your unit. It won’t dry out in there; it will just add moisture to the air and make everything else damp as well. No damp boxes or clothes. Place items on wooden pallets or strips – concrete floors draw moisture.
- Check your self-storage space periodically, as ultimately you’re responsible for the condition of everything that’s in there.
- Make sure your door lock is engaged and your padlock is secure before leaving.
- Mr. Storage does not provide insurance on your contents. Contact your agent if you want insurance.
- Payment is due on the 1st of every month. A $10 late fee is charge after the 7th of the month. There is a $20 charge for returned checks. The key replacement fee is $10.
- We have AUTOPAY through PayPal! Just click on Pay My Bill. Choose to pay once or set up monthly automatic payments. You can cancel auto-payments at any time.
- Move Out Procedure: You must call to notify us. Your unit is considered rented until the lock is removed and you will continue to be responsible for paying rent.
- Refund Policy: If you have moved out before the 15th of the month, we will refund the remainder of the month. If you move out after the 15th of the month, we do not issue refunds. *Please note: There is a one month minimum rental requirement.
- More information on our rental policies.
Need Help Cleaning?
We highly recommend A&M Cleaning Services of Iowa, 113 Centennial Dr, Huxley, IA 50124. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.